Benefit from intentional, detailed, and tailored nonprofit consulting
Since its founding in 2003, Mollard Consulting has served more than 90 nonprofits such as arts and culture, human services, health, education, youth, and neighborhood-based organizations. Dozens more have participated in our workshops and seminars.
Founder Kerri Laubenthal Mollard and her exemplary team have worn your hats — each of us has worked at nonprofits. We believe in you. And in your efforts to fulfill your mission.
We are philanthropy and social services professionals. Accomplished researchers and educators. Grant writers and outcomes thinkers. Strategic and operational planners. Project managers and administrative experts.
Meet our talent.
Kerri Laubenthal MollardFounder & CEO
Jenny BergmanSenior Director of Communications & Operations
Lindsey SteinbergSenior Director of Client Engagement
Meghan FroloCommunications Manager
Kelley MorrisBusiness Development & Marketing Consultant
Kimberly HoslerClient Engagement Consultant
Irina UrsuAdministrative Coordinator
Kerri Laubenthal Mollard
Trailblazer, educator, entrepreneur, executive director, development director, award winner
- Skilled communicator and sought-after facilitator
- Macro and micro level leader with keen analytical skills
- Talented strategist and writer
- Known for her hard work and customized plans unique to each client
- United Way Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Council member
- Elected official, serving as Plain Township Trustee since January 2022
- Certificate in Nonprofit Board Consulting, BoardSource
- MA in Arts Administration from Indiana University
- BA in History of Art from The Ohio State University
Team leader, strategist, creative thinker, culture builder, project manager
- Donor engagement and fundraising content expert
- Strategic thinker with a keen ability to define and align processes and procedures
- Culture builder and philanthropic leader
- Alumni giving, annual giving, and major gifts experience at The Ohio State University and Ohio Wesleyan University
- Former Director of Development at Flying Horse Farms
- BA in Political Science from The Ohio State University
Strategist, relationship manager, executive director, teacher, policy advocate, program manager
- Client-centered leader with strong training and communication skills
- Nonprofit management and board governance expertise
- Problem solver and strategic analyzer
- Executive leadership experience at DC Behavioral Health Association
- Educational and management consulting after teaching in Chicago City Schools
- MA in Education from Loyola University (Chicago)
- BS in Business Marketing from Miami University
Writer, social media expert, editor, strategic thinker, collaborator
- Skilled communications and marketing professional
- Experienced content creator
- Expert in internal and external communications tactics
- Collaborative project manager
- B.S. in Communications from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
Relationship builder, strategist, visionary, collaborator, leader
- Business development expert with a track record in leading company growth
- Sales strategist focused on client-centered outcomes
- Experienced developer of marketing strategies
- Business development and sales experience with RSW/US, Columbus Chamber of Commerce, and Columbus Business First
- BS in Marketing from Franklin University
Leader, advocate, problem solver, communicator, executive director
- Skilled communicator and relationship builder with a desire to develop mission-driven strategies
- Experienced and accomplished nonprofit professional and fundraiser
- Results-driven problem solver and organizational leader
- Long-standing board involvement serving causes that support children with disabilities
- Former Executive Director at The Carr Center, Inc.
- BA in Sociology from Miami University
Support specialist, executer, strategic thinker, learner, writer
- Customer service and operations support specialist with prompt attention to client needs
- Marketing and sales experience with Germain Automotive Partnership
- Banking, database, and account management experience with an international banking group
- AA in Digital Design & Graphics from Columbus State Community College
- BA in Journalism from Hyperion University in Bucharest, Romania
Our team is complemented by a corps of colleagues whose expertise is called upon when needed. Their specialized skills add tremendous value to our work in meeting clients’ diverse needs.
To build the capacity of nonprofit organizations and the individuals who serve them
Thriving communities and families through highly effective nonprofits
Mission Alignment — We serve nonprofits whose missions fit well with our values.
Lifelong Learning — We believe strongly in the power of continuous growth.
Honesty & Integrity — We provide sincere feedback and thorough analysis every day.
Care & Concern — We seek to find solutions to the community’s deep needs.
Wellness — We work diligently to support health — in our clients and for ourselves.