- Member, Grant Professionals Association and Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Member, Council of Consultants, Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Former board member, former chair of Mentoring Committee, Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Capacity building consultant, Ohio Arts Council and Greater Columbus Arts Council
- Former Adjunct Professor, Ohio Dominican University Former Coordinator of Nonprofit Studies and Former Coordinator the Public Relations Program at ODU.
- Alumna, Fellowships in Arts and Culture: Next Generations of Leaders
- Alumna, 2015 SBA ScaleUp America Entrepreneur Exchange Program
- Member, National Association of Women Business Owners
- Member, New Albany Women’s Network
Kerri Laubenthal Mollard, Founder and CEO
Kerri has served more than 70 nonprofits as a consultant, and worked for nonprofits in roles from Membership Manager to Development Director to Interim Executive Director for seven years prior to founding Mollard Consulting in 2003. Her largest project is serving as campaign counsel for the nearly $17 million Reeb Avenue Center on the south side. Kerri has grown the company significantly in the last two years and was a finalist this year for the NAWBO Visionary Award. Kerri taught nonprofit management and public relations at Ohio Dominican University for seven years and speaks regularly at conferences and seminars, including the 2017 Seeds for Growth hosted by Huntington. She has a MA in Arts Administration from Indiana University, and BA in History of Art from The Ohio State University.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic
- Accomplished facilitator and educator
- Effective written and oral communicator
- Board governance
- Public speaking and training
- Fundraising strategy and operations
- Program and development planning
- Budgeting and Proformas
- Data queen
Lindsey Steinberg, Senior Fundraising Consultant
Lindsey Steinberg is an accomplished leader in development and strategy with a specific focus on nonprofit management. She served as the acting Executive Director for the nationally affiliated District of Columbia Behavioral Health Association. Under her leadership, the D.C. Behavioral Health Association spearheaded policy advocacy, practice improvement, development and education initiatives for over 40 member providers servicing over 30,000 D.C. residents annually. Lindsey is a strategic thinker who has leveraged her business background to strengthen business infrastructure, strategic planning and fundraising initiatives for organizations spanning the education, healthcare and nonprofit worlds. She received her Master in Education from Loyola University (Chicago) and her BS in Business Marketing from Miami University.
614-484-1600 ext. 105
- Strategic planning and goal setting
- Experienced educator
- Fundraising strategy and implementation
- Training development and facilitator
- Policy advocacy
- Non-profit management
- Developing strategic partnerships
- Event planning
- Optimizing efficiencies and process improvement
- Effective communicator
Erin Kelty, Content Coordinator & Administrative Assistant
Erin’s experience includes two years of front line programming work at the Columbus Metropolitan Library as well as five years in support and special event roles in both the private and nonprofit sectors. She is also trained as an American Sign Language interpreter and earned her BA in History, summa cum laude, from The Ohio State University.
614-484-1600 ext. 106
- Highly organized
- Effective communicator
- Adaptable and efficient
Amber Jacott, Senior Data Consultant
Raised in Columbus, Ohio, Amber serves as Mollard’s database consultant. Amber is the Database and Finance Administrator for the Columbus Metropolitan Library. Her work improves the philanthropy structures and processes within the Library, the Foundation and the Friends of the Library.
Amber also served as the Development Operations Manager at COSI and worked with development database and donor information at YWCA Columbus, including work on their most recent capital campaign. She was Legislative Aide for the Ohio House of Representatives and held various roles with the Ohio Board of Regents.
Amber is a graduate of The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
- Process building
- Fundraising information and data management
- Critical thinking
- Training on various fundraising data systems
- Information Mapping
- Gift processing
- Database assessment
- Staff data skills assessments