Benefit from intentional, detailed, and tailored nonprofit consulting
Since its founding in 2003, Mollard Consulting has served more than 90 nonprofits such as arts and culture, human services, health, education, youth, and neighborhood-based organizations. Dozens more have participated in our workshops and seminars.
Founder Kerri Laubenthal Mollard and her exemplary team have worn your hats — each of us has worked at nonprofits. We believe in you. And in your efforts to fulfill your mission.
We are philanthropy and social services professionals. Accomplished researchers and educators. Grant writers and outcomes thinkers. Strategic and operational planners. Project managers and administrative experts.
Meet our talent.
Kerri Laubenthal MollardFounder & CEO
Jenny BergmanDirector of Communications & Operations
Lindsey SteinbergDirector of Client Engagement & Senior Consultant
Catherine ElliottAssociate Consultant
Morgan Veach KernsAssociate Writer
Kerri Laubenthal Mollard
Trailblazer, educator, entrepreneur, executive director, development director, award winner
- Skilled communicator and sought-after facilitator
- Macro and micro level leader with keen analytical skills
- Talented strategist and writer
- More than 90 nonprofit clients served, dozens more through seminars and workshops
- Known for her hard work and customized plans unique to each client
- Certificate in Nonprofit Board Consulting, BoardSource
- MA in Arts Administration from Indiana University
- BA in History of Art from The Ohio State University
Team leader, project manager, culture builder, content maven, data enthusiast
- Donor engagement and fundraising content expert
- Strategic thinker with a keen ability to define and align processes and procedures
- Culture builder and philanthropic leader
- Alumni giving, annual giving, and major gifts experience at The Ohio State University and Ohio Wesleyan University
- Former Director of Development at Flying Horse Farms
- BA in Political Science from The Ohio State University
- Freedom a la Cart Board Member
- Registered yoga teacher
Strategist, relationship manager, executive director, teacher, policy advocate, development manager
- Client-centered leader with strong training and communication skills
- Nonprofit management and board governance expert
- Problem solver and strategic analyzer
- Executive leadership experience at D.C. Behavioral Health Association
- Education and management consultant after teaching in Chicago City Schools
- MA in Education from Loyola University (Chicago)
- BS in Business Marketing from Miami University (Ohio)
Operations specialist, relationship manager, academic fellow, researcher, communicator, developer
- Analytical thinker and skilled communicator with keen attention to detail
- Previous Administrative Coordinator at Mollard Consulting
- Banking and financial expertise through positions at Huntington Bank and Arlington Bank
- Cru Chicago office one-year internship
- John Glenn College of Public Affairs Washington Academic Internship Fellow with the National Center on Sexual Exploitation and World Hope International
- Leadership and fundraising training through the Ohio State Nonprofit Board Immersion Program and the OSU Collegiate Chapter of AFP
- BA in Public Affairs, Honors Program, summa cum laude with a Nonprofit Management certification and minors in Business and International Studies from The Ohio State University
Morgan Veach Kerns
Grant writer, editor, fundraiser, data analyst, project manager, researcher
- Skilled creator of original fundraising content
- Project strategist with goal to deepen relationships for organizations
- Annual fund and capital campaign grant writing experience with Canine Companions for Independence
- Annual giving, major gifts, and database management experience with United Way of Delaware County
- BS in Environmental Policy & Management, Minor in Nonprofit Studies from The Ohio State University
- Volunteer with The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Our team is complemented by a corps of colleagues whose expertise is called upon when needed. Their specialized skills add tremendous value to our work in meeting clients’ diverse needs.
To build the capacity of nonprofit organizations and the individuals who serve them
Thriving communities and families through highly effective nonprofits
Mission Alignment — We serve nonprofits whose missions fit well with our values.
Lifelong Learning — We believe strongly in the power of continuous growth.
Honesty & Integrity — We provide sincere feedback and thorough analysis every day.
Care & Concern — We seek to find solutions to the community’s deep needs.
Wellness — We work diligently to support health — in our clients and for ourselves.