Benefit from intentional, detailed, and tailored nonprofit consulting
Since its founding in 2003, Mollard Consulting has served more than 80 nonprofits such as arts and culture, human services, health, education, youth, and neighborhood-based organizations. Dozens more have participated in our workshops and seminars.
Founder Kerri Laubenthal Mollard and her exemplary team have worn your hats — each of us has worked at nonprofits. We believe in you. And in your efforts to fulfill your mission.
We are philanthropy and social services professionals. Accomplished researchers and educators. Grant writers and outcomes thinkers. Strategic and operational planners. Project managers and administrative experts.
Meet our talent
Kerri Laubenthal MollardFounder & CEO
Jenny BergmanDirector, Client Success
Lindsey SteinbergSenior Consultant
Morgan Veach KernsAssociate Writer
Catherine ElliottAdministrative Coordinator
Kerri Laubenthal Mollard
Trailblazer, educator, entrepreneur, executive director, development director, award winner
- Skilled communicator and sought-after facilitator
- Macro and micro level leader with keen analytical skills
- Talented strategist and writer
- More than 80 nonprofit clients served, dozens more through seminars and workshops
- Known for her hard work and customized plans unique to each client
- Certificate in Nonprofit Board Consulting, BoardSource
- MA in Arts Administration from Indiana University
- BA in History of Art from The Ohio State University
Fundraiser, project manager, team leader, development director, culture builder, event planner
- Alumni giving, annual giving, and major gifts experience at The Ohio State University and Ohio Wesleyan University
- Millions raised for Flying Horse Farms
- Donor engagement and fundraising content expert
- Strategic thinker with a keen ability to define and align processes and procedures
- Culture builder and philanthropic leader
- BA in Political Science from The Ohio State University
Strategist, relationship manager, executive director, teacher, policy advocate, program manager
- Executive leadership experience at DC Behavioral Health Association
- Educational and management consulting after teaching in Chicago City Schools
- Nonprofit management and board governance expertise
- Client-centered leader with strong training and communication skills
- Problem solver and strategic analyzer
- MA in Education from Loyola University (Chicago)
- BS in Business Marketing from Miami University (Ohio)
Morgan Veach Kerns
Grant writer, editor, fundraiser, data analyst, project manager, researcher
- Annual giving, major gifts, and database management experience with United Way of Delaware County and Ohio Dental Association
- Grant writing experience related to Canine Companions for Independence annual fund and capital campaign
- Prospect strategist with goal to deepen relationships for organizations
- BS in Environmental Policy & Management, Minor in Nonprofit Studies from The Ohio State University
Academic fellow, administrator, operations specialist, campus leader, international business
- Financial experience at Huntington Bank and Arlington Bank
- One-year post-graduate internship with Cru’s Chicago office
- Leadership and community fundraising experience with The Ohio State University Collegiate Chapter of AFP
- John Glenn College of Public Affairs Washington Academic Internship Fellow with the National Center on Sexual Exploitation and World Hope International
- BA in Public Affairs, Honors Program, summa cum laude with a Nonprofit Management certification and minors in Business and International Studies
Our team is complemented by a corps of colleagues whose expertise is called upon when needed. Their specialized skills add tremendous value to our work in meeting clients’ diverse needs.
To build the capacity of nonprofit organizations and the individuals who serve them
Thriving communities and families through highly effective nonprofits
Mission Alignment – We serve nonprofits whose missions fit well with our values.
Lifelong Learning – We believe strongly in the power of continuous growth.
Honesty & Integrity – We provide sincere feedback and thorough analysis every day.
Care & Concern – We seek to find solutions to the community’s deep needs.
Wellness – We work diligently to support health — in our clients and for ourselves.